Is CBD Right for You?
(The 10 things you need to know about your body and CBD)
1.Your body has an endocannabinoid system which controls or influences nearly every other system in your body. This system, and others, have receptors that require cannabinoids to function properly.
2. Your body produces natural cannabinoids such as anadamide. Unfortunately, the modern American diet and lifestyle can decrease the amount of these naturally occurring cannabinoids.
3. A lack of these naturally occurring cannabinoids can influence our experience of pain, stress, anxiety and insomnia.
4. Cannabinoids (CBD) from hemp can help to support the endocannabinoid system, as well as other receptors throughout the body. The challenge is NOT ALL CBD OR HEMP IS CREATED EQUAL.
5. It is estimated that only 7 to 10% of CBD from hemp is absorbed. That includes low-cost CBD from retail stores as well as premium brands. The rest is discarded by the body as waste.
6. The 7 to 10% absorption rate of traditional CBD means 90 to 93% of the money spent on CBD is wasted (literally flushed away).
7. It gets worse. Low cost CBD often has only one of the 100+ cannabinoids available. Premium brands claiming “full spectrum CBD” may only have a few cannabinoids.
8. American Shaman uses a super-strain of hemp designed to be rich in the number of cannabinoids, terpenes and other phytonutrients it contains.
9. American Shaman uses a unique state-of-the-art process used in the medical field to reduce the size of particles that makes it’s nano-sized CBD nearly 100% absorbable.
10. The human body is made of 60% water. It thrives on water. The body is always seeking to absorb it. CBD is an oil. American Shaman created a proprietary process (patent pending) to produce a unique nano-emulsion (nano-size oil particles perfectly blended into water molecules) which is rapidly absorbed like water. Typically within minutes.